A Charity Banger Rally, taking in a possible 7 countries in 7 days
£195 per person INCLUDING accommodation
Visit 7 Countries in 7 days
Spending an entire day in Venice
and enjoying the Munich Oktoberfest
The Fireball Rally
You’ll remember this trip for the rest of your life.
The Awesome Challenges of 7 countries in 7 days makes the famous Fireball Rally an Amazing Adventure
Be part of it…..Join in the madness….and help your charity
Banger Rally 2014 – The Route
An adventurous 7 day charity banger rally through Europe and back again helping you support your favourite Charity in the most fun and dynamic way possible. This is NOT a race, but a really great way to publicise, raise awareness, and collect sponsorship for your favourite Charity whilst doing a ‘Steeple Chase’ with these countries being the STEEPLES:- France – Italy – Austria – Switzerland - Germany – Luxembourg – Belgium
Why a circular route?
1. The idea of just going to a destination to dump your car and fly back is great if you’re taking an ambulance to the third world for them to use….BUT in Europe, a circular route that goes to our destination and returns back to Blighty only enhances the entire experience, gets you home with your fellow Fireballers and extends the rally to 7 days
Why Camping?………..Two very good reasons:
1. Using hotels or Bed & Breakfasts would split our entire rally up in the evenings when we should all be together around the campfire or in the pub sharing tales of where we’ve been, the encounters we’ve had and the exciting things we want to do the next day.
2. With the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll be meeting up after the rally because of the friendships made here.
Join the rush in meeting some great friends on an awesome adventure across Europe. It shouldn’t cost you a fortune but it should be worthwhile, so do it for Charity and we’ll help you every step of the way.
First, aim for a category:
There will be Five trophies to win for categories 2 to 6
So…… put your interpretation on these descriptions
1. Nice and Sensible. No Trophy for this one. Drive your very own car, which should ensure some level of reliability around Europe….we’ll supply you with Rally door and bonnet numbers
2. Unlikely Banger. The most ‘Unlikely Banger’ to actually achieve success, you might want to allow your creative imagination free with many pots of paint. Lets see your wild fetish inspired work of fantasy on your Banger, usually costing less than £900. Such recklessness should be rewarded.
3. The Best Car Theme. The most impressive, and therefore, ‘Best Car Theme’, regardless of the age, be it a 1903 Renault or a 2014 Corsa. If you’ve made it look like ‘Sheila’s Wheels’, you’re in with a chance. Your time and effort on such a beautiful creation needs to be recognised by your peers.
4. Themed Outfit. The team that wears their ‘Uniform/Fancy Dress/Themed Outfit’ every day and creates the most interest has truly got the ‘Fireball Spirit’.
5. Fireball Combo Crazy Theme for both you and your car
Become Captain Kirk with the crew: Scotty, Bones, and Lt. Uhura, AND transform your car into the Starship Enterprise. Maybe you would rather be ‘Back to the Future‘ with your Fiat Panda looking like a Delorean AND your crew being Marty McFly and Doc Brown for the entire time away. You choose your favourite theme….it’s sure to be great.
6. The Most Money. If you want to IGNORE ALL OF THE ABOVE that’s fine by us, because, this is what it’s really all about: Our final Trophy goes to the team that has ‘Collected The Most Money’ for their chosen charity…………this takes real dedication.
ARE YOU READY TO GO ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE?
Send an e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Your Name and Address,
Your Team Name,
The Number of people in your team
Your chosen Charity,
your preferred Rally Car Door Number &
Where you heard about us.
By return, we’ll send you our Fireball Rally Bank details for you to secure your place on the 2014 Fireball Rally with a £50 per person deposit . We use Bank transfer as the transaction is straightforward and easily seen by both parties. If you don’t have all your details at present, you should still book your place and simply update us as you finalise your plans.
With your deposit paid, you are a true Fireballer and we’ll send you our ‘Top Tips’ for a brilliant and very memorable adventure as you conquer country after country in your own car, and tips on how to borrow a car for free from your local friendly car dealership.
You’ll make lasting friendships and you’ll remember this trip for the rest of your life
More info on the Route:………Along the Way
Contact :……………………………Contact Us