THE FIREBALL RALLIES
The Paris to Bruges Run – May half term
Be part of it…..Join in the madness….and help your charity
The Awesome Challenge of conquering so many international countries in just a week makes the famous Fireball Rally an Amazing Adventure
We are Charity Rally Specialists and ‘The Fireball Rally ‘ was created to allow individuals & small teams to join together for an economical and exciting tour through Europe. The Challenge of reaching many countries in a week creates a HIGH FOCUS on sponsorship for your Chosen Charity.
Although not a race, you will be given the Sat Nav/Map Coordinates for each leg of the rally, usually the next evenings Campsite, where we all meet up again and share our stories of bravery or discoveries. During the day, you can use any route you desire, allowing you to enjoy the Crazy Culture of our European Cousins who always have interesting things to see, visit or experience, and with at least one full day at our destination, you will remember this one week as a Fireballer for the rest of your life.
Whether it’s Paris or Venice, Monte Carlo or Pula, we always Stop for at least One whole Day to enjoy our Destination.
Why a circular route?
The Fireball Rally and The Fireball Run always complete a circular route that goes to our destination, and continues back to England by another interesting route.
Accommodation costs are included in our joining fee.
As Charity Rally Specialists, the Fireball Rally strives to make your trip very exciting, very enjoyable and Real Value for Money.
Why not just go one way to our Destination?
The idea of just going on a one way trip to a destination to leave your car behind and fly back is great if you’re taking an ambulance to a third world country for them to use….BUT not in Europe??? The trouble and expense (between £60 – £90 per night) of finding a bed for the night, every night and either selling your car when the rally is over or finding your own way back seems unfinished. The Fireball Rally route will always continue to Dover by another interesting route and provide accommodation every night along the route.
We have four pages of ‘Top Tips’ from how to get the FREE use of a car, to really great prices ( £38) on European Breakdown Recovery- (your car back to Britain & hire car to finish your journey) to Ferry discounts for all on the rally, to what medical entitlements you have abroad. The Fireball Rally really does more. You’ll always find us at the end of a phone for advice, queries or just to give you some encouragement: 24/7 during the Rally and between 11am – 8pm at other times 07976 362436.
Why Camping?………..Two very good reasons:
1. Using hotels or Bed & Breakfasts would split our entire rally up in the evenings when we should all be together around the campfire or in the pub sharing tales of where we’ve been, the encounters we’ve had and the exciting things we want to do the next day.
2. With the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll be meeting up after the rally because of the friendships made here.
Join the rush in meeting some great friends on an awesome adventure across Europe. It shouldn’t cost you a fortune but it should be worthwhile, so do it for Charity and we’ll help you every step of the way.
First, aim for a category:
There will be Five trophies to win for categories 2 to 6
So…… put your interpretation on these descriptions;
1. Nice and Sensible. No Trophy for this one. No fancy dress, No Fancy Car, No Charity Fund Raising, just drive your very own car, which should ensure some level of reliability around Europe and enjoy the adventure….we’ll supply you with Rally door and bonnet numbers.
2. Unlikely Banger. The most ‘Unlikely Banger’ to actually achieve success, you might want to allow your creative imagination free with many pots of paint. Lets see your wild fetish inspired work of fantasy on your Banger, usually costing less than £900. Such recklessness should be rewarded and we’ll all enjoy your sheer enthusiasm.
3. The Best Car Theme. The most impressive, and therefore, ‘Best Car Theme’, regardless of the age, be it a 1903 Renault or a 2014 Corsa. If you’ve made it look like ‘Sheila’s Wheels’, you’re in with a chance. Your time and effort on such a beautiful creation needs to be recognised by your peers.
4. Themed Outfit. We really, really encourage you on this one, the team that wears their ‘Uniform/Fancy Dress/Themed Outfit’ every day and creates the most interest has truly got the ‘Fireball Spirit’.
5. Combo Crazy Theme We really, really encourage you on this one. Both you and your car in Full Fancy Dress…. Become Captain Kirk with the crew: Scotty, Bones, and Lt. Uhura, AND transform your car into the Starship Enterprise. Maybe you would rather be ‘Back to the Future‘ with your Fiat Panda looking like a Delorean AND your crew being Marty McFly and Doc Brown for the entire time away. You choose your favourite theme….it’s sure to be great.
6. The Most Money. If you want to IGNORE ALL OF THE ABOVE that’s fine by us, because, this is what get’s our total admiration: Our final Trophy goes to the team that has ‘Collected The Most Money’ for their chosen charity…………this takes real dedication.
ARE YOU READY TO GO ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE?
Send an e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Your Name and Address,
Your Team Name,
The Number of people in your team
Your chosen Charity,
your preferred Rally Car Door Number &
Where you heard about us.
By return, we’ll send you our Fireball Rally Bank details for you to secure your place on the Fireball Rally with a £50 per person deposit . We use Bank transfer as the transaction is straightforward and easily seen by both parties. If you don’t have all your details at present, you should still book your place and simply update us as you finalise your plans.
With your deposit paid, you are a true Fireballer and we’ll send you our ‘Top Tips’ for a brilliant and very memorable adventure as you conquer country after country in your own car, and tips on how to borrow a car for free, what you’ll need on your trip and what to do if you, or your car breakdown.
You’ll make lasting friendships and you’ll remember this trip for the rest of your life