THE FIREBALL RALLIES
We are Charity Rally Specialists and ‘The Fireball Rally ‘ was created to allow individuals & small teams to join together for an economical and exciting tour through Europe. The Challenge of reaching many countries in a week creates a HIGH FOCUS on sponsorship for your Chosen Charity. ‘Take the 8 Counties Challenge – 8 Countries in 4 days’ for your charity
Although not a race, you will be given the Sat Nav Coordinates for each leg of the rally, usually the next evenings Campsite, where we all meet up again and share our stories of bravery or discoveries. During the day, you can use any route you desire, allowing you to enjoy the Crazy Culture of our European Cousins who always have interesting things to see, visit or experience, and with the exception of the James Bond’s Switzerland Rally, we will spend at least one full day at our destination. You will remember this one week as a Fireballer for the rest of your life.
* Prices Quoted are based on a standard 4 door car (max dimensions: 4.8m long x 1.8 wide and 1.4m high) with a minimum of 2 people and one 4 berth tent or two 2 berth tents. Other vehicle and combinations are fine, BUT please let us have the details as soon as possible and we will confirm whether there will be any minor price differences: tel: 07976 362436.
European Exchange rates mean prices are already going up – book early and enjoy our £30 Early Booking discount.
Only £325 per person – Monte Carlo Rally.
Book now for Early Booking £30 pp discount = £295 per person.
It’s twice as long as the 4 day Swiss Rally, but only costs a little more. With so much more to see including the Mediterranean, this 8 day Rally includes the additional meeting/pre-rally briefing Campsite in Kent, and every Campsite during the Rally. This Rally is a circular route which starts in Calais, continues through Europe and finishes back in Calais.
Casanova’s Venice Rally
Only £275 per person – Casanova’s Venice
Book now for Early Booking £30 pp discount = £245 per person.
Incredible value, this 6 day Rally includes the additional meeting/pre-rally briefing Campsite in Kent, and every Campsite during the Rally. This Rally is a circular route which starts in Calais, continues through Europe and finishes back in Calais.
James Bond’s Switzerland
Only£225 per person – James Bonds Switzerland
Book now for Early Booking £30 discount = £195 per person.
This 4 day Run includes the additional meeting/pre-rally briefing Campsite in Kent, and every Campsite during the Rally. This Rally is a circular route which starts in Calais, continues through Europe and finishes back in Calais.
What to do Next
Either request more info with your Name, Address and email to the link at the bottom of this page, or send a deposit of £50 pp to secure your place on your favourite Fireball Rally using the PayPal link, also at the bottom of this page.
Any queries, questions or just fancy a chit chat to get the ‘feel’ of how it all works, just ring us on 07976 362436 and our friendly team will always do their best.
Accommodation costs are included in our joining fee.
As Charity Rally Specialists, the Fireball Rally strives to make your trip very exciting, very enjoyable and Real Value for Money so each night’s accommodation is included in our Rally Fee.
With the exception of the James Bond’s Switzerland Run, every Rally will always Stop for at least One whole Day at the Prime Destination for you to really enjoy it.
Why a circular route?
With any journey or adventure, you’ll always want to come back home. The Fireball Rally and The Fireball Run always complete a circular route that goes to our prime destination, AND brings you back again, which simply extends our time and enjoyment even further.
The idea of just going on a one way trip to a destination to leave your car behind, and fly back is great if you’re taking an ambulance to a third world country for them to use….BUT not in Europe??? To try and sell your right hand drive car in left hand drive Europe is nuts, and then have to book a flight back seems to be poor way to end an exciting adventure – OR drive back with the trouble and expense (between £60 – £190 per night) of finding a bed for the night, every night, on your way back home, and alone, in a foreign country. The Fireball Rally route will always continue back to Calais and provide a campsite for each night of the rally along the route.
Channel Crossing (not included)
As all the rallies begin in Calais and finishes in Calais, you can choose any method to get there. Both P&O Ferries and Euro Tunnel would be an obvious choice, but please don’t let me stop your creative endeavours. Whilst this is not included in the Fee, we do negotiate a discount every year with the Ferry company. All up to date details on Ferry dates, times of sailing and getting your discount can be found on our Facebook Fireball Rally Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireballrallygroup/ in the ‘Pinned Post’ at the top of the page. Any difficulties at all in claiming your discount, please ring me 07976 362436.
We have six pages of ‘Top Tips’ in our Famous Information Pack from how to get the FREE use of a car, to really great prices ( £38) on European Breakdown Recovery- (your car back to Britain & use of a hire car) to Ferry discounts for all on the rally, to what medical entitlements you have abroad. The Fireball Rally really does more. You’ll always find us at the end of a phone for advice, queries or just to give you some encouragement: 24/7 during the Rally and between 11am – 8pm at other times 07976 362436.
Why Camping? (Included)
We only use quality Campsites – Clean Hot Showers and Toilets and mostly with swimming pools. We choose campsites that are on the sides of beautiful lakes or even the Mediterranean Sea wherever possible, and with the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll need to beg, borrow or even buy a tent and sleeping bag for your adventure abroad but what a fantastic week you’ll have with your fellow Fireballers.
DID YOU KNOW: you can do a similar rally, but uses hotels throughout and visits the Munich Oktoberfest GT Rally – Oktoberfest
What you need – the minimum
1. A friend to go with and your own everyday car …….. or a friend with a car …… everything good in life is always better shared
2. A SatNav ….. you can use maps but a Sat Nav covering all the countries on the Rally will get you to the exact road you need.
3. With the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll need to beg, borrow or buy a tent and sleeping bag for your adventure abroad but what a fantastic week you’ll have with your fellow Fireballers.
ARE YOU READY TO GO ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE?
We’d love you to really enjoy this exciting Rally and to add a little sparkle, zest and intrigue, choose a category/trophy to aim for from the list below and make it even more memorable
There will be Four trophies to win from categories 2 to 5 below
So…… put your interpretation on these descriptions;
1. Nice and Sensible. No Trophy for this one. No fancy dress, No Fancy Car, No Charity Fund Raising, just drive your very own car, which should ensure some level of reliability around Europe and enjoy the adventure….we’ll supply you with Rally door and bonnet numbers.
2. The Most Unlikely Car Trophy. The most unlikely car to actually achieve success, you might want to allow your creative imagination free with many pots of paint. Lets see your wild fetish inspired work of fantasy on your Banger, usually costing less than £900. Such recklessness should be rewarded and we’ll all enjoy your sheer enthusiasm.
3. The Most Impressive Car Trophy. The most impressive car, regardless of the age, be it a 1903 Renault or a 2017 Corsa. If you’ve made it look like ‘Sheila’s Wheels’, you’re in with a chance. Your time and effort on such a beautiful creation needs to be recognised by your peers.
4. The Most Impressive Outfit Trophy. We really, really encourage you on this one, the team that wears their ‘Uniform/Fancy Dress/Themed Outfit’ every day and creates the most interest has truly got the ‘Fireball Spirit’.
5. The Most Money for Charity Trophy. If you want to IGNORE ALL OF THE ABOVE that’s fine by us, because, this is what get’s our total admiration: Our final Trophy goes to the team that has ‘Collected The Most Money’ for their chosen charity…………this takes real dedication.
You’ll make lasting friendships and you’ll remember this trip for the rest of your life
Join the rush in meeting some great friends on an awesome adventure across Europe. It shouldn’t cost you a fortune but it should be worthwhile, so do it for Charity and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Terms & Conditions
Please note our straightforward terms and conditions;
1. Just like driving in Britain, you will be driving your vehicle, (not us) and you must be very clear that you will be entirely responsible for your actions, decisions and outcomes including road safety during this trip, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer reflecting this before departure.
2. Just like driving in Britain, and, as it will be your vehicle that is used, you are responsible for it’s roadworthiness and maintenance and all associated documents, including a valid driving licence, insurance and, should it be necessary, breakdown recovery and repatriation.
3. Punctuality. Whilst we have designed the Fireball Rally to be very flexible, allowing you to travel at your own pace and to see the sights that you would like to see, there are some Key Times that you must meet, such as Channel Crossing departures, Campsite departures. These times are your responsibility.
4. A deposit of £50 per person is required to secure your place on the Fireball Rally. Deposits are non refundable but are transferable to a friend not already booked to go, or you may transfer your deposit to another Fireball Rally or GT Rally up to twelve months from your original rally date, providing no expenses have already been paid on your behalf, ie Campsite pitches, car decals made for your team etc.
5. The balance of the Fireball Rally fee must be paid and cleared at least 5 weeks before our Meet & Greet in Kent.
6. In case of any disputes between any parties, we will try our hardest to resolve issues in a fair and just manner. We hope that you will be just as reasonable. We’ve never had a problem , but ‘just in case’. Ultimately, our judgement will be the final word.
7. By paying your deposit or completing and returning the registration forms, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions and release the Directors of any responsibility for any damages or injuries, howsoever caused.
Require more information? Just send an email with your name, address and the name of the Rally which inspires you the most
Ensure your team place today, with your deposit
Click here and join our Fun Fireball Facebook Group – meet other new and experienced Fireballers and for Fireball Rally tips & updates Click here.
Travel around Europe on an adventure with new and existing friends. Soak up the sights, sounds and smells of many of the historic cities, castles, roads and views of many countries. Do it for charity, do it for the adventure or simply do it for the challenge.
The Awesome Challenge of conquering so many international countries in just a week makes the famous Fireball Rally an Amazing Adventure