THE FIREBALL RALLIES
We are Charity Rally Specialists and ‘The Fireball Rally ‘ was created to allow individuals & small teams to join together for an economical and exciting tour through Europe. The Challenge of reaching many countries in a week creates a HIGH FOCUS on sponsorship for your Chosen Charity. ‘Take the 8 Counties Challenge’ :- that’s 8 Countries in 4 days’ for your charity, and some amazing destinations for you to marvel at.
Whether you take your own everyday car for reliability, OR decide to really commit to the Challenge and create a wondrous work of art with a car worth less than £900 – this will be your choice.
There are Trophies to be won: so a few trophy winning Crazy Cars shown here to inspire you.
SPITFIRE flown by Tom & Sam
The Kirkthorpe Cavemen who were voted by their peers to have the most ‘Impressive Fancy Dress’, ‘The Most Impressive Car Art’ and raised £1000’s for the Burns Unit in Kirkthorpe.
Although not a race, you will be given the Sat Nav Coordinates for each leg of the rally, usually the next evenings Campsite, where we all meet up again and share our stories of bravery or discoveries. During the day, you can use any route you desire, allowing you to enjoy the Crazy Culture of our European Cousins who always have interesting things to see, visit or experience, and with the exception of the ‘James Bond’s Switzerland Run’, we will spend at least one full day at our destination. You will remember this Challenge as a Fireballer for the rest of your life.
In 2019 we featured on the ITV News, see the story in the video below:
Terms and Conditions are at the bottom of this page – Please read them and satify yourself that you are comfortable with them as they form part of our agreement with you.
You’re not alone.
Our knowledgeable Fireball Rally Marshalls will be driving too, so it’s great to know that Expertise and Good Advice is only a fingertip away.
* Prices Quoted are based on a standard 4 door car (max dimensions: 4.8m long x 1.8 wide and 1.4m high) with a minimum of 2 people and one 4 berth tent or two 2 berth tents. Other vehicle and combinations are fine, BUT please let us have the details as soon as possible and we will confirm whether there will be any minor price differences: tel: 07976 362436.
Only £355 per person – Monte Carlo Rally
Visiting the Monaco Grand Prix, Ferrari, Mercedes, Porsche and the Nurburgring racing circuit
Switzerland has many World Class Roads and Passes that climb high and are amazingly stunning including the awesome Grimsel & Furka Passes which feature in 007’s Goldfinger. Will you take up the James Bond Challenge and support a charity whilst enjoying 007’s iconic locations. These include the Golden Eye Dam and the OHMSS Restaurant at the Top of the World.
What to do Next
At the bottom of this page, either request more info with your Name, Address and email to the link, or send a deposit of £50 pp to secure your place on your favourite Fireball Rally using the PayPal link, also at the bottom of this page.
Any queries, questions or just fancy a chit chat to get the ‘feel’ of how it all works, just ring us on 07976 362436 and our friendly team will always do their best.
With the exceptions of the ‘James Bond’s Switzerland Run’ every Rally will always Stop for at least One whole Day at the Prime Destination for you to really enjoy it.
Why a circular route?
FROM CALAIS – ADVENTURE AROUND EUROPE – BACK TO CALAIS With any journey or adventure, you’ll always want to come back home. The Fireball Rally and The Fireball Run always complete a circular route that goes to our prime destination, AND brings you back again, which simply extends our time and enjoyment even further.
A one way trip? it’s not for us! For you to try and sell your right hand drive car in left hand drive Europe is nuts, and then have to book a flight back seems to be poor way to end an exciting adventure – OR drive back with the trouble and expense (between £60 – £190 per night) of finding a bed for the night, every night, on your way back home, and alone in a foreign country. The Fireball Rally route will always continue back to Calais and provide a campsite for each night of the rally along the route.
Channel Crossing (not included)
As all the rallies, begin in Calais and finish in Calais, you can choose any method to get there. Both P&O Ferries and Euro Tunnel would be an obvious choice, but please don’t let me stop your creative endeavours. Whilst this is not included in the Fee, we do negotiate a discount every year with the Ferry company. All up to date details on Ferry dates, times of sailing and getting your discount can be found on our Facebook Fireball Rally Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fireballrallygroup/ Any difficulties at all in claiming your discount, please ring me 07976 362436.
We have six pages of ‘Top Tips’ in our Famous Information Pack from how to get the FREE use of a car, to really great prices ( £60) on European Breakdown Recovery- (your car back to Britain & use of a hire car), to Ferry discounts for all on the rally, to what medical entitlements you have abroad. The Fireball Rally really does more. You’ll always find us at the end of a phone for advice, queries or just to give you some encouragement between 11am – 8pm:- 07976 362436. Our knowledgeable Fireball Rally Marshalls will travel too so it’s great to know that expertise and good advice is only a fingertip away during the Rally.
Why Camping? (Included)
We only use quality Campsites – They typically have Clean Hot Showers, Toilets and Swimming Pools, along with their own Bars and Restaurants so you won’t have to cook anything either. We choose campsites that are on the sides of beautiful lakes or even the Mediterranean Sea wherever possible, and with the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll need to beg, borrow or even buy a tent and sleeping bag, along with an airbed for your adventure abroad but what a fantastic week you’ll have with your fellow Fireballers.
What you need – the minimum
1. A friend to go with and your own everyday car …….. or a friend with a car …… everything good in life is always better shared
2. A SatNav ….. taking a map is handy, allowing you to follow the road within a ‘bigger’ picture, BUT we use GPS so that Sat Nav’s like Garmin or TomTom with European maps to cover all the countries on the Rally, will get you to the exact road you need.
3. With the Fireball Rally, the campsites are FREE to you, which makes the Fireball Rally very affordable as well as fun. You’ll need to beg, borrow or buy a tent, sleeping bag and airbed for your adventure abroad but what a fantastic week you’ll have with your fellow Fireballers.
ARE YOU READY TO GO ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE?
and be part of something amazing:
We’d love you to really enjoy this exciting Rally and to add a little sparkle, zest and intrigue, choose a category/trophy to aim for from the list below and make it even more memorable.
Please note that whilst our trophies aren’t quite as big as Andy Murray’s, they are given with pride and cherished by their owners for the acknowledgement of determination, endurance and amazing sense of achievement.
There will be Five trophies to win from categories: A.) to E.) below:
So…… put your interpretation on these descriptions;
Firstly, Please feel free to take your own, everyday car, (just using our stickers) on this great adventure – you’ll love your car even more when you get back:
But also be aware that we will be presenting trophies for those that go a little further, after all, we’re all doing this for Adventure, Charity and FUN.
A.) Trophy for the least likeliest Car to actually achieve success – This will be a car worth less than £900.
B.) Trophy for the Most Impressive Car Art …..If you’ve made it look like ‘Ghost Busters’ or the ‘Batmobile’ or even ‘Mad Max’s’ then you’re in with a chance.
C.) The Most Impressive Costumes worn all day, everyday ….. do this and the Trophy could be yours D.) The Best Photo or Video taken and posted onto Facebook during the Rally.
E) The Most Money Raised for their chosen CHARITY – This takes real dedication.
Of course you can really push the boat out and win EVERYTHING
You’ll make lasting friendships and you’ll remember this trip for the rest of your life
Join the rush in meeting some great friends on an awesome adventure across Europe. It shouldn’t cost you a fortune but it should be worthwhile, so do it for Charity and we’ll help you every step of the way.
Terms & Conditions
Please note our 16 straightforward Terms and Conditions;
1, AGREEING TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS: By paying your deposit or completing and returning the registration forms, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and release the Directors of Fireball Rally Ltd from any responsibility, including any costs, damages or injuries, howsoever caused.
2. RESPONSIBILITY: Just like driving in Britain, you will be driving your vehicle, (not us) and you must be very clear that you will be entirely responsible for your actions, decisions and outcomes including road safety during this trip, and you will be required to sign a disclaimer reflecting this before departure.
3. YOUR VEHICLE: Just like driving in Britain, and, as it will be your vehicle that you chose and will be driving, you are responsible for its road worthiness and maintenance with all its associated documents, including a valid driving licence, insurance and, should it be necessary, breakdown recovery and repatriation. Our Rallies are based around GPS Navigation, so please be sure to have a suitable SatNav device with all the countries that we are visiting, loaded into it before the Rally.
4. YOUR HEALTH: Just like being in Britain, your ‘Well Being’ is your responsibility, but unlike Britain, Europe has no NHS. Please be sure that you have your E111 Reciprocal Medical Arrangement Card (free from the NHS website) with you, and an appropriate Health Insurance for Europe and Switzerland along with all the prescribed medication that you might require for the full duration of the trip, and a little extra just ‘in case’. Spare glasses too, as they will be difficult to replace at short notice.
5. PUNCTUALITY: Whilst we have designed the Fireball Rally to be very flexible, allowing you to travel at your own pace and to see the sights that you would like to see, there are some Key Times that you must meet, such as Channel Crossing departures, Campsite arrival & departure times. These times are your responsibility.
6. MONIES: Team entries are based on a minimum of a team of two. A deposit of £50 per person is required to secure your place on the Fireball Rally. Deposits are non refundable but are transferable to a friend not already booked to go, or you may transfer your deposit to another Fireball Rally up to twelve months from your original rally date, providing no expenses have already been paid on your behalf, ie Campsite pitches, car decals made for your team etc. The balance of the Fireball Rally fee must be paid and cleared at least 6 weeks before our Meet & Greet in Kent.
7. DISPUTES: In case of any disputes between any parties, we will try our hardest to resolve issues in a fair and just manner. We hope that you will be just as reasonable. We’ve never had a problem , but ‘just in case’. Ultimately, our judgement will be the final word.
8. ACCOMMODATION: Campsite Accommodation is provided for every night of the Rally, with an additional nights’ camping given to you for the Pre-Rally briefing in Kent. Should you decide to use any other accommodation not booked by us, then this will be your decision and refunds for the pre-booked campsites will not be given.
9. EVENTS AVAILABLE TO YOU: You understand that this is a Road Trip through European Countries, and whilst we provide suggestions and coordinates to allow you to enjoy as many places and events as possible during this trip, ultimately, it’s your responsibility to ensure that they are open at the times that you will arrive there – this can usually be done on a google search.
10. IMAGES: You agree that all pictures, videos or Images that you volunterarly post on Fireball Rally media such as Facebook, Instagram or indeed, anywhere else, will be availble for our marketing purposes without further consent.
11. THIS IS YOUR RALLY: Like everything else in life, you get out, what you put in, so please follow the route of your chosen Rally (near the top of your Rally web page) and seek out any specific places of interest that appeals to your particular team during the trip, i.e. Snail Racing or Clog Making.
12. FLEXIBILITY IS KEY AND IS MANDATORY: As many things can affect our travelling, from the weather to road closures, you must accept that travelling through different countries is both exciting and unpredictable. Whilst nothing as dramatic as a civil war has taken place during our Rallies yet, you must be mindful that the very nature of Travelling & Rallying has its inherent risks and we cannot be held responsible. Agreeing to be flexible is key and forms part of our Terms & Conditions with you. We will always strive to reach our destinations so that everything we set out to do, still occurs, regardless of any obstruction …… after all, this makes an adventure so much more interesting.
13. STANDARDS OF DRESS: Whilst your creativity is always admired and the sense of fun is encouraged at every level, occasionally a costume may be showing a little more flesh than you would normally wear whilst shopping in Harrods. In the interest of fun (and we know that you don’t want to offend ANYONE) please do not show more flesh than a tastefully worn bikini (or mankini).
14. SWEARING … don’t do it! As a charity rally we aim to have a ‘high profile’ in the public’s eye which makes travelling together huge fun and rewarding, but bear in mind that as you relax in the evenings, children may be present in all our accommodation areas and swear words are offensive and reflects badly on: 1, The charity you are supporting. 2, Your fellow Fireballers. 3, And of course, you.
15a. Use of our logos etc. …….. FOR THE RALLY: We actively encourage you to copy and use our Fireball Rally Logo’s and Information to help you become part of this amazing Rally, and also to help you promote the Charity you are representing. If we can help you in any way, please do not hesitate in contacting us and we will take great pleasure in helping your Charitable efforts ……. Call 07976 362436, we’re here to help.
15b. Use of our logos etc. ……..FOR YOU OWN PERSONAL GAIN OR COMMERCIAL GAIN: You are expressly forbidden from copying anything from the Fireball Rally domain including, but not limited to all copyright information, photos, videos, other images, written information, leaflets, booklets, website information, routes, ideas and know how. We will vigorously protect Fireball Rally Ltd’s Intellectual Rights should you copy or adapt anything that you may use for your gain.
16. You join our rally accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Require more information? Just send an email with your name, address and the name of the Rally which inspires you the most
Ensure your team place today, with your deposit, click ‘Buy Now’ and choose your favourite Rally from the drop down menu.
Click here and join our Fun Fireball Facebook Group – meet other new and experienced Fireballers and for Fireball Rally tips & updates Click here.